TS EAMCET Exam Pattern (Engineering):
- Exam Date: The examination will be held in the first week of May 2019.
- Course: TS EAMCET will be organized for engineering courses.
- Session: The examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. morning (10 AM to 1 PM) & afternoon (3 PM to 6 PM).
- Number of Questions: Total 160 questions will be asked in the entrance test.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type Questions. Four alternative options will be given for each question, candidates have to choose the right one.
- Subjects: The question paper covers 80 questions from Mathematics, 40-40 questions from Physics and Chemistry.
- Mode of Exam: TS EAMCET 2019 will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Question Paper Language: The question paper will be available in three languages i.e., English, Urdu and Telugu.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will contain 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in this exam.
||Number of Questions