1. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
2. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
3. Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
4. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
5. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
1. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
2. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
3. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
4. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
5. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
1. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
2. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
3. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
4. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
1. Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
2. Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
3. Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
4. National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
5. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
6. Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding